Presentations from Foundation Coaching course
Leinster GAA “Have a Ball” Programme (5/6 year olds)
Leinster GAA have an online Have a Ball Programme which is open to Coaches and parents to assist them in planning and delivering a fundamentals programme for children aged 5/6. Leinster GAA in association with Emma and Louise Byrne will be providing a weekly coaching resource for all coaches in Leinster currently involved in the delivery of the have a ball programmes for boys and girls aged 5 to 6. Both Louise and Emma are graduates of the B.A in Sport & Exercise (GAA) in IT Carlow and have developed significant experience both in Ireland and abroad in the delivery of fundamental programmes for crèche and early school year children.
This is a great opportunity for coaches to avail of new resources as well as engage with Louise and Emma, as well as other coaches from around the province through the GAA ELearning platform.
How to register to access the resource:
- Open up www.learning.gaa.iewebsite
- Click the ‘Register’ button in top right hand corner (If you have not previously registered)
- Fill in required information and check your email for confirmation email (occasionally this can be sent to clutter/spam etc.).
- Click on the link in your emails
- Fill in the relevant/ required information, you will then be redirected to the homepage.
- Once registered and logged in click on the link that will direct you to the course – Course Login Page(Alternatively follow the steps here)
- When you have access to the programme you can download the PDF’s provided, view the weekly blog, view the Videos of the activities and access to the forum of other like-minded coaches.
Check out these videos on YouTube